Thursday, January 27, 2005

Welcome to our world, built with you in mind

Here to say hello to new Nats blogs; all the cool kids are doing it

I've been meaning to give a plug to the very cool-looking Natsfanatics blog for a day or so, but I haven't been able to fit it in. So I'll do it now. Welcome! That scrolling news thingy rules the world. In fact, the whole blog has this professional look that is . . . oh, how do I put it? . . . the very opposite of mine. Simply put, that blog is Ty Cobb to my Ray Oyler. The content looks good, too.

While I'm on the subject, there is also the aptly-named Washington Nationals Blog to welcome. Well, maybe it's a bit odd for me to welcome in that blog, since I've been around for all of a week and those guys ("John" and "Chris," apparently) have been around a lot longer than that. The blog is back from the holidays, or perhaps covert ops, or whatever; it looks like a good fit for our humble little neighborhood.

And, just for the pride of Midlothian, VA, I'll give a second plug for Rich at Capitol Dugout.

It's a pleasure and an honor to share Nats fandom creativity with all of you!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?